Today in STEM Class – 3D Design and Printing
- Objective is to design a snowflake using 3D design and software
- Watch these two videos on snowflake formation: Click Here and Here
- Using paper and pencil, sketch a rough idea of what your snowflake will look like.
- Consider the conditions in which the snowflake was formed as you plan the design.
- Make sure to write your name and homeroom on your paper
- Using 3D modeling software, create a 3D model of the snowflake.
- Open Chrome
- Go to www.tinkercad.com and log in with: Username: BlairstownElem and Password: bears123
- Click on Create a New Design
- Record the 3D file name assigned by TinkerCad on your paper design sketch
- Move your design into your class’ folder